IgniteNet MetroLinq 60 is a cost effective 60GHz PTP/Client radio enabling high performance, interference-free connections worldwide. This model has an integrated 42dBi (60GHz) antenna and RP-SMA connectors (5GHz). The 5GHz radio can be configured as PTP (backup) to provide integrated redundancy without needing additional hardware.
This product comes with a standard bracket. You can buy a Long Range Bracket separately.
• Interference-Free and Unlicensed Band: Combines both the benefits of unlicensed band operation with no interference for unprecedented performance
• Dual Band 60GHz and 5GHz Operation: MetroLinq 60 includes a second 5GHz radio which can be configured as a backup to the 60GHz, providing automatic failover for adverse conditions.
• Powerful, Flexible Configuration: Can operate as either a standalone device or as a coordinated, cloud managed device.
• Robust Weather-Resistant Design: Features a hybrid metal/plastic design built to withstand harsh environments including precipitation, hot/cold weather, and high/low humidities
• 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports (PoE IN)
• 1x Power Tap (Power OUT)
• 1x USB 2.0 Port (optional)
• Dual flash image support
• 350 x 350 x 200 mm (13.8 x 13.8 x 7.9 in)
• 3.5 kg with mount (7.8 lbs with mount)
• 24V/1A passive Gigabit PoE
• 15W max power consumption
• Operating Temperature: -40C to +70C
• Store Temperature: -40C to 70C
• Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing (RH)
• Standards/Regulatory Compliance: FCC/IC, CE
• Range: Up to 1.5km (location dependent)
• RF Performance (TX): 60GHz: 12dBm @ 2.5Gbps OTA (1Gbps aggregate throughput); 5GHz @ 866 Mbps OTA (500Mbps aggregate throughput)
• RF Performance (RX): 60GHz: -77dBm @ MCS1; -67dBm @ MCS9; 5GHz: -94dBm @ MCS0; -64dBm @ MCS15
• Channel Bandwidth: 60GHz: 2GHz, 500MHz (future hardware revision); 5GHz: 80MHz, 40MHz, 20MHz, 10MHz, 5MHz